Wednesday, April 13, 2011

To start with....

....you have to take just one small step.

So here is my small step.  A blog to help me (hopefully) on my weight loss journey.  It'll be a long one 'cos I have a lot to lose, but I'm hoping having the blog will help keep me focussed and sometimes it's nice to have a reminder of where it all started :)

Over the years I have done just about every diet there is - some seemed sensible, some crazy and some a little bit dangerous!!!!!  None of them worked, well I tell a lie.....the diet worked but I never learned enough from them to stay at the new weight.  So I have gone back to basics.  Less calories in and more calories used - it will be a slow steady weight loss, but one that doesn't restrict me and hopefully make me feel like a normal person (not someone on another diet) and one that I can manage to maintain afterwards :)

So here's to the start, look forward to anyone who wants to pop in and see how I'm doing and please don't be shy if you do stop by, leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment